Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bush: Scary, Scarier, Scariest

"His mouth kept moving, but there was nothing in his eyes or anything else about him that showed me he really cared or had any real compassion at all. This is a human being totally disconnected from humanity and reality. His eyes were empty, hollow shells and he was acting like I should be proud to just be in his presence when it was my son who died for his illegal war! It was one of the most disgusting experiences I ever had and it took me almost a year to even talk about it."
Cindy Sheehan

I don't need any encouragement to think of Bush as scary, but eyes like "hollow shells?"

As if Sheehan's description isn't enough to induct the creeps, Bush looked like an unhinged pathologically liar when he blinked non-stop and cackled like some strange bird of prey during an interview on British television.

He said he never had any doubts about invading Iraq and wouldn't allow his will to be shaken. How many icky phrases can one come up with? Read a partial transcript here.