Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Colin Powell is a Liar

I always knew that the Bush administration was filled with liars. Unlike most black people I don't make excuses for Colin Powell. He is as big a liar as Cheney, Rummy, Condi and the rest of the gang. When I have more time I will explore why Powell continues to have credibility with most black Americans while Condi does not. The Freedom Rider is a wage slave with a personal life as well. If I could just get rid of the wage slave part I would write to my hearts content.

Fortunately a former Powell aide has spoken out about the UN speech back in February that made the case for war. He confirms what those of us in the anti-war community have long known. The administration was determined to go to war and made up the "facts" as they went along.

I think these comments are pretty devastating. Let's see what the liberal media makes of them.