Thursday, January 24, 2008

Note: I originally posted this video last Wednesday, January 16th but it disappeared from this blog. I believe that happened because it was pulled from You Tube by the original poster. Sorry to repeat myself, but I think it is necessary to see Obama in action and hear his words.

Obama prefers Ronald Reagan to Bill Clinton. Don't believe me? Just play the You Tube video.

Here is the opportunistic little traitor in all his glory and in his own words.

At Black Agenda Report we get numerous emails asking, "Why do you keep writing about him?"and "Why do you attack him so vociferously?"

Thanks Obama. You answered the question for us. You have exposed yourself as the no good, low down, lying dog that we have been saying you are.

It will be interesting to see the mental gymnastics that Obama supporters will go through to defend him.