Thursday, March 30, 2017

Black Agenda Report and CPR News: Is Trump the DNC Hacker?

I have said many times that I don't believe the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Democrats are flogging this horse in order to make the case for a 21st century cold war and to divert attention from their electoral failures.

I did not realize that Nigel Farage met with Julian Assange at the Ecuadorean embassy in London a few weeks ago. An observant reader pointed this out to me. I have connected my own dots and concluded that Donald Trump and or his associates hacked the Democratic National Committee. I also think they did it without any help from Russia. That is the subject of my Black Agenda Report column which you can read here and my weekly convo with Don DeBar which you can listen to here.