Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thanks for Nothing Jesse




It is a sad day when I find myself agreeing with the right wing. They have always accused Jesse Jackson of being publicity hungry. "So what," I'd say. Most people in the public eye can smell a camera that is many miles away.

Well, it turns out that not even Jesse's enemies could predict how much he hungers for the limelight. Jesse Jackson did the rest of us in because Terri Schiavo's parents asked him to appear on camea. I guess he doesn't know that the right ring used the Schiavo case to make the case for packing the federal judiciary. Maybe Jesse didn't notice that this was a Karl Rove propaganda ploy to be used against the hapless Dems.

I wonder. If Jesse gets enough camera time will he stab us in the back and support privatizing social security? Let's hope that Bush doesn't invite him to a press conference. '

Saddam Nicer to Kids

George W. Bush has starved more Iraqi children than the evil Saddam did. Read it here.